- Myofascial release provides deep and precise stretching for both superficial and deep fascial (or connective tissue) layers. It releases deeply held tension patterns, reduces muscle pain, and allows more fluid movement across the joints.
- Deep tissue massage therapy provides the client with an oil-based, penetrating massage. Techniques are both general and specific; the massage can be used for maintenance and relaxation as well as to address acute and chronic muscle pain conditions.
- Therapeutic stretching is typically integrated into a deep tissue or myofascial session. I use PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) stretching, a highly effective method utilizing variable resistance from the client to maximize soft tissue lengthening and release.
- Wellness massage gives the client a whole body experience of relaxation and release. This type of massage can be used to maintain a feeling of deep well-being over time.
- Personal training for a variety of health and wellness goals is available as a single session or series, at my office or in your home. My primary focus is on proper alignment and form as we pursue specific goals around flexibility, strength, and balance.
- 30 minutes: $60
- 60 minutes: $105
- 90 minutes: $145
- 60 minutes: $75
Gift certificates available. I accept cash, check, or credit card. Payment is expected at the time of service. Reduced rates are available for those in financial need. Please ask if you need assistance.